BMAFC has multiple teams to cater for all playing abilities within this age group. Boys and Girls are generally mixed at this age group. However, as demand dictates there may be all-girls teams formed within this age bracket. In 2018 we fielded 8 teams across the Junior Football ranks. We will update this page with new information as it comes to hand in 2019.
Children play within the AFF (Auckland Football Federation) leagues. This means travelling anywhere from Pukekohe to West Auckland, depending on which other teams end up in your division.
What happens on the day?
- Junior football is played on a Saturday morning; home or away
- Typically the season starts early-April
- Your coach/manager should be in touch with more details by mid-March
Your child will need:
- BMAFC playing gear available from UltraFootball
- Sun cream is recommended especially during the early season
- A water bottle
- A sporting attitude!